702 N 1st St.
This is a beautiful 3 owner 2005 Ford Mustang Saleen #52. Equipped with a 4.6L, 5-speed manual with the Saleen Powerflash tune. This Ford Mustang runs and drives great! The odometer reads 85,066 miles. This car is in excellent condition with a beautiful dark charcoal interior Well documented with a letter from Saleen stating it is 1 of 2 finished in Windevel Blue with dark charcoal interior and options. Well maintained runs and drives great, cold A/C, comfortable exclusive Saleen bucket seats. Tires are new and the car is ready to goSaleen #52 with 85,066 miles1 of 2 Saleens with this color and optionsGarage kept4.6L 3-valve SOHC V85-speed manualDouble din JVC stereoSaleen upgrades;Saleen stainless performance exhaustSaleen Powerflash performance tuneSaleen performance air filterSaleen power pulleys and SFI damperSaleen quick ratio 5-speed8.8'' rear end with 3.55 gearsSaleen Racecraft suspension system Life's too short to drive boring cars!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door