1968 Camaro SS with RS front end. This car drives as good as it looks with no issues. Engine and tranny is L series from 2004 Silverado . The engine is a 5.3 that has had a hp cam installed and makes a lot of horsepower. Transmission is the 4l60e. Rearend is original posi with drum brakes and the front has factory disc which are original to the car. All new front suspension nice and tight with no squeaks or rattles.
Interior is original except new headliner and carpet.
Dakota digital dash and blue tooth radio.
The tires are new in the rear with air shocks I added the RS front end when the car was painted 2 years ago. The headlights are new electric and work perfectly. The hood had been modified to accommodate the taller intake.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door