A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1969 Ford Torino GT For sale $6,000
All original except front seat
351 Windsor V8 engine locked up from sitting
60,599 mileage on odometer
Power disc brakes
Rust in trunk floor
Minor rust in floors
Call or text Jeff Richardson the owner for more info at 214-735-8169 or email at [email protected]
Or call or text Gary for more info at 972-935-1660 or email [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door