GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this gorgeous 1966 Ford Mustang. This marvelous mustang comes in a Candy Apple Red paint job complemented by a nicely contrasting black interior and vinyl roof. Powering the pony is its 200 cubic inch inline 6 motor and automatic transmission. The chrome has a high shine and shows well.
The car rides on whitewall tires mounted on 14-inch factory wire wheels with factory hubcaps. The carpet, seats, Philco radio, and headliner are in excellent condition.
The Mustang needs no introduction but some might not know that the Mustang went from idea to production in a record eighteen months. The design team was given five goals. It must have room for four, have front bucket seats with floor mounted shifter, weigh no more than 2500 pounds, less than 180" in length and sell for no more than $2500 with power, comfort, and luxury options. It also had to appeal to not only men but women. From 1964 to 1966 this would be known as the early first generation of Mustangs. Only a few engine options and bodies would be offered, a 2 door hardtop, convertible and Fast back variant. If you're in the market for a classic Mustang, you will be hard pressed to find a better example. Especially at this price point. Please call or email us today for more information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door