1973 Cadillac Coupe Deville
-Rebuilt Turbo Hydra-Matic 3 speed automatic transmission
-Cadillac repainted Base/coat clear coat original color
-Profession pin stripping
-Air Conditioning (may need charge)
-2 Door coupe
Front and rear springs (new)
Front shocks (new Monroe)
Rear air shocks (Gabriel)
Vinyl top (replacement O.E.M.)
Automatic transmission (Rebuilt)
Replace windshield washer pump (New)
4 new Hankook tires
Power antenna motor (used)
Replaced Gas tank (new)
Front & rear brakes inspected have been recently replace and are like new
Trunk compartment has been professionally refurbished.
Owner's manual inside glove box with paint code formula
This car is originally from Texas where it was rust proofed. I contacted the original owner and the mileage is supposed to be original 40k however it is not documented. The air conditioning compressor is working however it may need a charge.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door