AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1971 Chevrolet Camaro RS (Hesperia, CA) reduced all the way to $18,000 obo You are looking at an absolutely stunning '71 that has TONS of custom additions. Features include but are not limited to a hand made steel grill, custom fabricated fenders and hand formed fiberglass hood, a tucked rear bumper, welded & form fitted to firebird teal lamps, shaved handles with a remote & buttons on the console all fitted on hydraulics to lay on on the floor. Sprayed in a gorgeous coat of House of colors Camelion pearl, and scallops with intertwined flames Paint. The paint needs to be seen to be appreciated. Powered by a 383ci stroker motor paired with a 400 turbo automatic transmission with a shift kit and a 2500 stall converter, there is maybe 500 miles on the fresh motor so performance nor reliability should be a concern. Additional features include A/C, power steering, power brakes, power windows, electric vacuum assist pump on brakes. This car cost over 60K to build, owned by the same owner for over 35 years it has only been driven to car shows. This RS has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life. Please give our friend Dickie a call at 562-773-5823
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door