Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This extremely clean M6 has been pampered by its owners as documented by the thick and detailed maintenance file with over $15000 spent in the last 4 years. This pristine car is close to perfect condition with all systems working properly (with the exception of the passenger seat does not adjust) including ice cold AC, windows and dash board. The body is laser straight with great door and hood gaps. The paint is in very good condition with only minor imperfections. The interior is in excellent condition with no stains or tears. The M6 has a clean Carfax report that confirms the 96199 mileage as being original and correct. This car comes with a clean California title, smog certification and is very well priced by a motivated consignor.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door