American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1949 CHEVROLET STYLELINE DELUXE CONVERTIBLE C-759 The Chevrolet Deluxe was a trim line of Chevrolet automobiles, marketed from 1941 to 1952, and was the volume sales leader for the market during the 1940s. In 1949, all the Chevrolets got the first new styling after the war. The Deluxe was the brand new upper-end model for Chevrolet. -1 of 32,392 Deluxe Convertibles produced in 1949 -RARE 1949 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe Convertible -216ci inline six cylinder engine -Column-shifted 3-speed manual transmission -Flawlessly operating Power-operated convertible top -AM radio, dash clock, heater -Fender skirts, cigar lighter, ash tray -Driver's side spotlight -Deluxe hood ornament with Red insert -Front and rear bumper guards with extensions -Stone guards and rocker panel moldings -Matching Maroon painted steel wheels -Chrome trim rings and bowtie center caps -Bias-ply wide whitewall tires -Regal Maroon exterior paint with Beige soft top -Two-tone Red vinyl and Beige cloth interior -Chevrolet was America's number 1 automaker in 1949 with 1,037,600 cars produced -Convertibles consisted of only 3% of total Chevrolet production in 1949! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door