AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1929 Ford Closed Cab Pickup (Conway, SC) $79,900 obo You are looking at one of the most thoroughly built trucks that we have seen in quite some time. With well over $115k spent you can rest assured knowing that no expense has been sparred. From the stunning merlot metallic paint to the gorgeous saddle leather interior, the combination is beyond visually satisfying. Powered by a zz4 385cu v8 Fast Burn and a Muncie 4spd, this will undoubtedly live up to your expectations when it comes to performance and reliability as this has only 850 miles on the complete frame up build. As you can see this is completely loaded, features include but are not limited to P/w, P/s, P/b, new Dunlop radials 15' front and 17' rear, Wildwood brake package, Hooker headers, Curry 9' rear with 3.72 gears, and a custom new top. This is an all steel truck without a speck of rust. If you're looking for a drop dead gorgeous show truck, we can assure you that this one will blow you away. The truck has obviously been meticulously maintained and garage kept since the recent completion. All records and receipts are available upon request. Give our friend Mark a call at 570-335-6823
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door