1966 442 Oldsmobile a True 442
Live Oak, Fl 32060
EMAIL for ADDITIONAL PHOTOS
I am 74 and selling the cars I have owned many years.
They have been stored in a metal warehouse.
I have been restoring cars since I was 15 years old.
I started with a rust free body.
Show Winning Quality paint
The car is Viper Red.
Painted recently, base coat clear coat.
Body work is flawless
The jambs are painted Viper Red.
Inside hood and trunk lid are painted Viper Red..
This is a true 442 car Vin. 338176M365937
This is a factory matching number car.
Air Conditioning that works
Runs, drives, and brakes work
Brakes, and seals are new 4/15/19.
Great interior, New bucket seat Upholstery.
Stainless has been Professionally rebuffed.
400 cu in, V8, 4-bbl Rochester, 10.50 CR, 350 [email protected], 440 ft/lbs [email protected]
3.23 rear axle POSI TRACTION.
Performance Data: "Car & Driver" - mile in 14.59 seconds at 100.55 MPH. 11.5 MPG (4spd man, 3.55 rear)
"Motor Trend" - mile in 15.6 seconds at 96.56 MPH. 0 - 60 in 7.2 seconds.
Center council with working vacuum gage.
Working factory AC car.
The jambs are painted Viper red.
The interior is black, complete and in great shape.
Bucket seats are reupholstered.
Center counsel with Vacuum Gage.
Glass is good and rolls up and down great.
$39,500 or a good offer
Robert 386 362 3874
I DO NOT TEXT
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door