Classic Car Deals
1968 Oldsmobile 442 convertible has the original matching numbers 400ci engine and very rare 3-speed floor shift Ford manual transmission. Oldsmobile installed the Ford heavy-duty Top loader transmissions in a limited number of cars and this is an original. The car has been concours rotisserie restored with no expense spared and has retained all of it\'\'s original sheet metal. It is finished in it\'\'s original color of Saffron Yellow with black GT rally stripes and complemented with a black top and black interior. This 442 came with many factory options, including convertible power top, air conditioning, G92 12-bolt anti-spin 3.42 axle, Super Stock wheels, F-70 wide-tread red line tires, heavy duty radiator, front disc brakes, power steering, wood grain steering wheel, tilt column, AM/FM radio, Strato bucket seats, sports console, Rocket Rally-Pac tachometer and gauges, vanity mirror, front and rear floor mats. This is a true concours collector car! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door