Classic Car Deals
1960 Impala 283 engine with 2 speed power glide (automatic) Clean title Car starts right up Runs and drives good Body is solid and straight, paint shines great. !!Driver side lower door and rocker do have some peeling of paint at the bottom.!! Inside is in excellent condition all intact and everything is there. All the interior looks to be newer. Car is a very presentable car. Looks sharp !!The floors have been patched over. !! Frame is solid-Canadian frame New cooker white walls New gas tank Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door