Classic Car Deals
1984 Chevrolet Corvette Very nice low mileage C4 that has been well taken care of. I have not owned the vehicle for a year but that is the only option. It has a few minor blemishes but overall a very solid car. New Delco battery. I purchased four new BF Goodrich tires and four beautiful refurbished wheels. The original wheels will go with the car. The targa top has a small crack but the new owner will get a new GM targa top still in the box also four new Bilstien shocks I have had it recently fully serviced at Bob Huff Chevrolet, the local Chevrolet Dealership and is in good order. Oil change (Mobil 1) transmission serviced and fluids changed, master cylinder was replaced due to leaking from sitting for so many years. New owner will receive the ordinal master cylinder. This Corvette was sold new from the dealership in Marion, Va. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door