790 Alabama Ave
If you like to be different then check out this car. It is a 1927 Alfa Romeo roadster replica. The whole body is fiberglass. It has fenders over rear tires. I was told from previous owner that the engine is a 60 HP Dual Port engine and VW 4 speed transmission. It runs and shifts good. It is titled as a 1962 VW. The engine is in the rear and the gas tank and battery are located in the front. The wire spoke wheels look great and all the tires are good. It even has matching spare tire. All the lights work including headlights, taillights, brake lights and blinkers. It is street legal. The seat looks good. The lights for the gauges work. It has a horn button that works. It has a small windshield and a rear view mirror. It has tail pipes running out the back. The ones on the sides are just for looks. No doors. Fun car and a real attention getter. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1980 Pontiac Trans Am Built 455 V8 Runs Great LOOK
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1997 GMC Sierra 4X4 Stepside Club Cab Truck LOOK
1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible Super Nice A/C
1953 Chevy 3100 5 Window SHOW TRUCK Fresh Build
1957 Chevy 150 350 V8 4 Speed Muncie P/S P/B
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door