702 N 1st St.
This 1962 Buick Invicta Wildcat is one of only a couple thousand made and believed to be one of only 150 left on the road today! This awesome 2 owner car was sold new out in New York and lived with the first owner till 2011.Then it was sold to a customer out in Washington state where it was brought out of a long storage and went through so it's 2nd owner could enjoy! This time capsule only has 90072 original miles and it runs and drives excellent down the road. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes Am FM radio factory console mounted tachometer white vinyl top dual exhaust and is riding on it's original steel rims with hubcaps and white wall tires. Its exterior Fawn Mist paint has been repainted once years ago and still has a great shine laid out over a very solid and straight body. It's paint in the door jambs and trunk compartment is still all original. It's tan bucket seats with full console interior is also in very nice shape for it's age. This is a rare two door hardtop with a factory big block putting out 325 HP and is Buicks answer to the impala. If you are looking for a great looking and driving Classic Car investment this one should fit the bill! ""Don't Dream It Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door