United Auto Exchange
445 W Factory Rd
Long Grove, IL
Nice solid 1966 Chevelle adorned in Butternut Yellow with a Gen IV 454 big block, Muncie 4 speed and a 12 Bolt posi rear, 136 vin 454 gen 5 with 4 speed and 1. The body is nice and solid with a recent base clear paint job. The car runs and drives as it should and is a great cruise night addition to any collection. The engine was refreshed with a new cam and lifter set, double roller timing kit, rebuilt demon carb, HEI ignition, MSD box and a fresh tune and zinc rich oil change. The exhaust flows through stock manifolds and a flowmaster exhaust. The transmission shifts as it should and the clutch feels good. The interior is mostly original and complete with nice clean black buckets, center clock console, original style chrome shifter and a newer carpet kit. A new SS dash bezel and glove box is included. All the chrome and bright work is nice as are the rally wheels and tires. It appears the trunk lid and cowl induction hood were new when it was painted. The frame is nice and straight and the floors are solid as can be. It was treated to all new body mounts and then coated with rustfree protective coating in order to preserve it. All in all this is a very nice driver that will turn heads. Great car for the money. Very reliable and built for long drives.
This is a private sale
I can refer Financing and I can deliver this car to you as well.
Call or text me 847-8481850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
W-27 WITH 19K ORIGINAL MILES-
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
3 OWNER-CLEAN AUTO CHECK REPORT-ONLY 35K MILES-
1982 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser
Addison , IL
1980 Chevrolet Corvette
Addison , IL
NUMBERS MATCHING-DAYTON YELLOW-COLD AC-TEXAS CAR
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door