Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1957 Bentley S1 Saloon Left-Hand Drive: California CarThe final version of the classic six cylinder Bentley was the S1, produced between 1955 and 1959. The S1 and its Silver Cloud stablemate had a greatly strengthened chassis which provided more torsional rigidity than the old Silver Dawn and Mk VI. Many agree that this was the most stylish of all the standard Bentleys. The S1 was also a considerably more roomy car than its predecessor. The engine represented the final development of the B60 type, appearing in 4.9 liter form as pioneered in the Bentley R-Type Continental. This particular Left-Hand Drive Example is a very presentable driver finished in two-tone silver over grey with grey leather interior. It starts right up, runs strong, and drives well with no odd noises or smoke. The paint and chrome show nicely and the interior is usable overall however the rear seat could use some attention. A very solid, straight, and honest car. It has an excellent body with good panel gaps and door fit. An excellent original driver quality car just out of long-term California ownership. This highly desirable and collectible left-hand drive S1 Bentley represents a superb value and an exciting opportunity for its next proud owner. Desirable factory Left-Hand DriveCalifornia carMechanically soundPresentable driver quality original example Collectible, desirable, and stylish Bentley Superb valuePrice: $29,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door