1937 all steel Ford Business Coupe transformed into a street rod with 1969 Camaro sub-frame and partial Chevelle frame, 350/330 HP new Crate small block 4-bolt main Chevy motor with Hedman coated headers attached to a 700 R4 Overdrive Automatic tranny with shift kit and a 12-bolt 331 posi-trac rear end from a ‘67 Chevelle SS. Rides on a coil spring suspension with Unisteer rack and pinion, Hydro-Boost brake system and Weld Rodlite Chrome rims. Headlights are from a ‘62 Chrysler. Taillights and rear license plate holder are hand formed and frenched. Car interior has tan leather bucket seats and a lightly modified ‘37 Ford dash with Vintage heating and A/C, Haneline Tachometer/Speedometer and gauges, tilt steering column with Billet Wheel. The glass was professionally etched.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door