This Cream Puff 1965 Buick Skylark Is Packin Grand National Power Under That Hood There is something about a Buick muscle car that I like. The styling is toned down compared to a GTO or a Chevelle, because Buick still had to appeal to buyer who thought that they were above juvenile delinquency. The interiors have more attention to the details, and got better materials. There’s tasteful amounts of chrome, and some classic brand touches that just didn’t appear on the other brands, like the portholes. In the case of this 1965 Skylark, the “less is more” look works so well it hurts. Ignore the aftermarket wheels and look at that dark green paint and the California black plate. Notice how the inboard headlights have been exchanged for cold-air intakes. Wait why is that back tire so wide? Yes, we have a sleeper here. From the listing: 1965 buick skylark 3.8 turbo grand national engine trans & rear end car has been in popular hor rodding 12-06 & car craft 11-02 magazine.engine is 3.8 turbo j e pistons stock crank & rods roller cam ported gn 1 heads ported intake kenne bell innercooler & throttle body 63 turbo t&d rocker arms art carr trans & converter rear end in 8.5 eaten posi 342 gears & toms axles aermotive 1000 fuel pump car drives & looks great no rust California car black plates car best run was 10.67 at 127 mph. It’s going to cost a pretty penny, but if the choice comes up between driving this or buying a new car it wouldn’t be much of a choice, now, would it? The body panels are all factory original Gorgeous paint job layed Down nicely FLoors and Trunk is very solid. Very reliable and kinda fast It’s a must see in person Be the one and only at all shows Check out 140 photos and 21 minute walkaround/test drive video Financing and delivery available Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door