This 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback has 87,350 miles and is a factory GT example finished in its correct shade of Rangoon Red. The car is powered by its factory 289 V8 mated to the original Borg Warner T-10 4-speed manual transmission. Other factory options include Rally Pac gauges, the Pony interior, underhood chrome dress-up kit, deluxe seat belts, and a full-length console.
Runs and drives very good. No issues. Clean title in hand.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door