Classic Car Deals
Super Well Cared for 1988 Ford Mustang GT Convertible, Powerful V8 5.0 Liter Original Numbers Matching Engine Runs Incredible With The Original Date Code 1988 Spark Plug wires Still, Automatic Transmission Shifts Great As Well, Ice Cold Air Conditioning, Very Original & Garage Kept Mustang That Everything Works! All Power Windows Work Great, Power Top Works Just As It Should, Real Glass Rear Window, Top Just Replaced Professionally that Cost Over 2K With Receipt. Interior In Excellent shape, Exterior Shines Very Nice, Original Alloy wheels In Great shape, Brakes Work Great, All Gauges Work As Should & No Lights On. Turns Heads Everywhere it Goes! Original Manuals & Both Working Key Fobs & Original Keys! Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door