Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet with Desirable Floor-Shift and Behr Air Conditioning This 1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet is a wonderfully original example with deriable floor shift and air conditioning. Maroon with tan interior, it\'s been sitting in garage storage for the last 30 years. Desirable floor-shifted automatic transmission and Behr air conditioning. An excellent car that could benefit from minor cosmetics to be taken to the next level or alternatively could be considered a presentable and usable driver as-is. Mechanically strong, the car runs and drives well. A very straight, honest, and solid 3.5 Cabriolet. These high-quality, stylish V8 powerhouses offer timeless styling and extreme luxury in a very usable package, accounting for why they are so highly prized today. A great way to experience the legend of the opulent and powerful 280SE 3.5, one of the marque\'s most highly prized models. Desirable Floor-Shift ModelBehr Air ConditioningA Very Honest and Original 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door