This vintage 1955 Chevrolet 4-door Bel Air is simply classic. Featuring its beautiful Regal Turquoise Poly and India Ivory two-toned color scheme it will definitely catch some attention driving down the highway. The interior takes you back to the 50's with its all original interior. The interior also has the factory A.C. and original radio. The original Inline 6 has been pulled out and rebuilt to give you the same reliability as a new car. This is a beautiful all factory family car!Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door