516 E. Bristol St
1981 MERCEDES BENZ 380 SL CONVERTIBLE- EXCELLENT CONDITION
WOW DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION ON 1 24 18 SO HURRY - $11,995.00 FIRM NO RADES
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
NOTE IS IN (Monticello, IN) STOCK # 2101X X X
1981 Mercedes Benz 380 SL
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: blue
title status: clean
type: convertible / COUPE
This 380SL has 105,000 miles on it with one repaint in its correct Midnight Blue color. The interior has completely been redone with correct MB material in the correct color. All gauges have been cleaned and recalibrated my Mercedes Benz. The Heater/AC system controls have been converted from vacuum to electronic by MB. The heads and upper end of the motor have also been rebuilt as well around 2,500 miles ago. It runs and drives out beautifully. It''s a no issues car that needs a good home. If you have any questions, please give me a call anytime!......thanks, RAY 574 849 5323
To view all 47 pictures, please visit: https://classiccarbrokeringservices.shutterfly.com/7754
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1951 CHEVROLET SEDAN
1929 Ford High-Boy All-Steel Restored Reduced20k
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
53 MGTD with full quality restoration Reduced 27K
1977 LINCOLN MARK V - $13000 FIRM REDUCED
1950 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 exceptional Car Sbc V8
Riversice Area, CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door