2005 HARLEY-DAVIDSON CHOPPER (CUSTOM BUILT DYNA STREET). ARLEN NESS ROLLER Y2K DYNA DIGGER KIT. 114cid(1868cc) TP ENGINEERING MOTOR. MIKUNI CARB, SIX-SPD TRANSMISSION. BDL BELT DRIVE. HAVE COPIES OF ENGINE AND FRAME MSO, PART INVOICES AND CLEAN TITLE. ALL PARTS TOP SHELF. CHECK OUT TP ENGINEERING WEBSITE. SOME PITTING ON HEADLIGHT HOUSING AND LOWER LEG. PHONE CALLS ONLY.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door