East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#022 2007 American Iron Horse
Painted Gold with Silver and Black this custom paint is beautiful. Custom Billet rims, Custom head light, Custom handle bars, dual disc on front and single on rear. Dual custom mirror, 280 rear tire. Turn signals.
Black leather seat
111 Cubic Inch engine, all Billet accessories, all the lines are braided. This bike is Belt driven and has Vance Hines pipes. Beautiful and runs great! Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door