Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING !!!! Power Door Locks. Power Windows. 137,312 Miles. 2 1/2 Lift. 2 Key Fobs. 3/4 Inch Shackles. 4WD. BFGoodrich All Terrain TA Tires. Bilstein Shocks. Burgundy Exterior. EAG Steel Front Bumper. Front Tires: 255/70/18. Grey Carpeting. Grey Cloth Interior. Grey Door Panels. Hi-Lift Jack. JKS Adjustable Track Bar. Kenwood Head Unit. LED Windshield Pod Lights. Locking Glove Box. Quick Disconnect Sway Bar Links. Rain Guards. Rear Tires: 255/70/18. Rough Country Wheel Spacers. Short Antenna. Smittybuilt XRC Winch 9500lb Capacity. Smoked LED Headlights. Steel Gas Can. Surco Roof Rack. Tubular Side Steps. XRC Swing Out Steel Rear Bumper. Yellow Fog Lights. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door