Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
2017 Ford Taurus SHO AWD Sedan. This Immaculate Taurus is finished in beautiful Pearl White paint accented by a like new Black leather interior. With performance to match it's stunning good looks, it is powered by the 3.5L DOHC Twin Turbo V6 engine rated at 365HP and 350 FTLB of torque. All of the shifting is done through a smooth 6 speed automatic transmission. This SHO is extremely well equipped and features All Wheel Drive, navigation, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, active lane control, power sunroof, power windows, power door locks, power windows, power seats, heated seats, heated mirrors, back up camera, keyless entry, leather seating surfaces, rain sensing winshield wipers, dual zone climate control, SirriusXM/AM/FM premium stereo, and 20in machined alloy wheels wrapped in low profile radial tires. Best of all this one owner car is only showing 28,294 original miles on the odometer. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door