Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Gorgeous 1999 Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph: 27K Mile California CarThis 1999 Rolls-Royce SIlver Seraph is an absolutely stunning California car with just 27k miles from new. Black Sapphire over oatmeal leather interior. Beautiful paint and chromework and an extremely clean interior complimented by lovely wood trim. The car runs and drives superb and the engine compartment is immaculate. All small tools and accessories including umbrellas. With a base price of over $220,000, it was one of the most expensive cars you could buy off the lot. In total, only 1,570 Silver Seraphs were produced. This is a fantastic car for the money and a particularly nice example.27K miles from newCalifornia CarStunning condition throughoutOffered with all tools and accessoriesCost over $220,000 newLuxury motoring at its finestPrice: $49,950
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door