Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Understated Elegance: 2001 Ferrari 456 GTA with 25k miles: Modern Classic V12 Ferrari This 2001 Ferrari 456GTA is a beautiful example with only 25k miles from new and is finished in grigio titanium over blue scurro leather interior. The car runs and drives excellent and comes accompanied by a clean carfax report. The 456 features a front engine V12. The car is not only luxurious and practical, but a genuine sports car. Not since the 412's demise in 1989 had Ferrari offered a '2+2' and when the 456 GT debuted at the Paris Salon in October 1992 it was obvious that the long awaited newcomer eclipsed all Maranello's previous four-seat Grand Tourers. The 456 GT incorporated elements familiar to generations of Ferrari cognoscenti - front-mounted four-cam V12, rear transaxle, tubular steel spaceframe chassis and all-independent suspension. The 456 was the most powerful road car developed by Ferrari up to that time, yet despite delivering supercar performance this relatively unstressed engine has proven to be very reliable. For the 456 Pininfarina worked its magic once more to create a subtly beautiful curvaceous body contrasting with the hard edges of its predecessor. The 456 remained stable up to its maximum speed of around 190mph, a figure that made it the world's fastest production four-seater passenger car. Acclaimed on its debut, the 456's styling has not dated and is a tribute to Pininfarina's farsightedness in creating one of most successful designs of modern times. The elegant and understated design of the 456 has aged extremely well and solidified it as a true modern classic 12-cylinder Ferrari.Price: $56,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door