Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
Excellent condition late build with the LS2 390 HP engine and optional gauge package, teak decking with metal straps cargo floor, rear onboard storage saddle bags, and front and back video cameras. New Michelin tires 3k miles ago in 6/21. Standard equipment on all SSR\'s included power windows and door locks, keyless entry, luxury leather-trimmed bucket seats, front side SRS airbags, an A/M-F/M stereo radio with cassette and CD players and a four-speaker audio system, carpeted floor mats, nineteen-inch (19\") front and twenty-inch (20\") rear tires and cast-aluminum wheels, a body-colored rear tonneau cover, a power-retractable hardtop convertible roof, carpeted flooring for the interior and rear cargo compartment area, a driver information center, dual-zone manual air conditioning, a power-adjustable driver\'s seat, dual front SRS airbags, a leather-wrapped, tilt-adjustable steering wheel, and a cruise control, among other features.
Here is a link to a video test drive:
This truck is completely sorted and turn key and comes with a clean Carfax report, service records and a clear California title.
Low rate financing is available with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the \"Financing\" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn\'t sell, 93% sell rate.
We may be compensated by these links
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door