AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2595 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary
In 2002, the Camaro celebrated its heritage with a Limited Edition 35th Anniversary model. All of the cars were finished in Bright Rally Red with wide solid/checkered silver stripes that ran the length of the car from the front fascia to the rear spoiler. Our all-original convertible is a classic with 50,833 miles on the odometer. It is powered by Chevy's 325hp LS-1 5.7L V8, backed by a 6-speed manual transmission and factory rear differential. Like all 35th Anniversary versions, it is equipped with the SS Performance Package, Forced Air Induction Hood, Performance Suspension (deCarbon gas shocks/stabilizer bars) and 17x8" alloy wheels. Other features include: power steering, ABS 4-wheel disc brakes, cruise, A/C, 6-way power driver's seat, full gauge package, leather-wrapped tilt wheel, tinted power windows, PASS-Key II Theft Deterrent system, keyless entry, 500 watt Monsoon 8-speaker AM/FM/CD sound system ....and just about anything you can imagine. The beautiful exterior is accented with 35th SS badging. All Anniversary Editions were also equipped with an embroidered Ebony/Gray leather interior. This one is in very good condition, as is the power-activated top. This is truly a Camaro to enjoy everyday, in town or on the open road. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door