Safros Investment Cars
434 E Rubicon St
Custom SEMA show car
Ultimate Tailgating machine
Built-in grill, sink, refrigerator, cooler and cutting board
Adjustable air runner suspension with compressor
The rear hatch slides out and the rear doors and trunk slides out
Controls located behind the license plate
3,847 actual miles
Built by MV Designz in Santa Ana, California
Retractable compartments controlled by remote control (plugin)
Two televisions and Alpine Stereo
Custom suede/leather seats with suede headliner
Custom Tangerine Orange paint
Aftermarket hood, front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts
D.P.E. 18-inch forged wheels
This is the Ultimate Tailgating Machine! Custom Built for the SEMA show by Designz of Santa Ana, California.
The Custom Tangerine Paint first draws the attention of the curious. The modified body kit adds style to the already unique XD. Adjustable Air Ride Suspension offers a great ride and the ability to lower the car to the ground for showing it off. Oversized Disc Brakes and DPE 18-inch forged wheels offer performance.
Onlookers go crazy when you push the button to open up the XD to entertain. The rear side doors open simultaneously to reveal the Built-in Refrigerator on the drivers’ side and the built-in Sink on the passenger side. Then all attention goes to the top of the rear hatch. The window section has two video monitors to play your favorite Movie. The lower section of the hatch sides out revealing an LP Gas Grill!
This totally unique Scion will be the hit of any game day celebration! You could easily wrap the XD in your favorite team colors!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Ford Fairlane
2012 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4X4
1995 Ford F350 Super Duty 4X2 Dually
1981 Toyota Trekker 4X4 SR5
2017 Toyota 86
1998 Club Car Golf Cart – Bill Elliot edition Edit
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door