*Shelby GT500 Coupe
*325.5 Actual miles
*5.4L V8 Supercharged DOHC - 507hp -
*6 speed Tremec manual
*One owner (paid $65k for the car new)
*Shaker 500 sound system (No sirius or boom box)
*4 wheel Brembo disk brakes
*White with Blue Stripes,
*No Grain Performance Charcoal Int,
*Premier Trim Package
*Spare delete w/ tire repair kit
*A/C and heat
*Directional rearview mirror
*Power windows, locks, mirrors, seats
*Factory 18" wheels
MODERN MUSCLE! One owner car w/ extremely low mileage. Factory floor mats still in the wrapper. Dealer factory stickers still on rear windows. Original Goodyear F1 tires. As close to new as you can get. Less than 300 miles, never seen rain.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door