East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#059 1949 Ford F-6 Truck
Painted Red Vermillion that looks good, with the grill and bumper painted white. Running boards painted black with black bed liner. The stainless trim on hood is good. The head light trim rings look good, turn signals on front fenders, dual outside mirrors in black. Stainless door handles, new wood bed and sides. Wood box for storage, black bed strips, black bed edges, new tinted glass, new rubber, rims painted white with new Linglong tires, dual tires in the rear. Looks good. You don’t see many of these.
The new bench seat is black & red vinyl. Gray board head liner and cab liner, doors painted red with black inserts, new door handles and window cranks, new vent window pulls, new steering wheel in black. New rubber on the clutch, brake and gas pedals. The floor is painted black liner, dash is painted red. Ford center dash grill is new and painted cream, gauge cluster looks good. SunPro temp gauge mounted under the dash, turn signals switch on column, new dimmer switch, new wiring modern. Looks good inside.
Run by a 239 CID Flathead V8 with a 4-speed transmission, new alternator, stock exhaust manifolds, new single exhaust, new plug wires and cap, rebuilt carb, new belts and hoses, firewall and fenderwells are slick and painted red. Runs good. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door