44,200 actual miles, Non restored mostly original. Working A/C, new items include: starter, tires, shocks, radiator, heater core and hoses, rear brakes, master cylinder and booster. F44 half heavy suspension package, no factory emission equipment, top marker lights, 350 cubic inch engine with turbo 350 automatic transmission, stainless exhaust system, Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor. Fleetside bed, bed in great shape, factory rear sliding window. Chicago truck not driven in winter no salt or rust problems. Runs great, fun ride.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door