107 E. Cedar St.
A great start to a custom chopped top pickup. All the hard work on cab done. Has smoothed firewall, all inside floors and firewall done. Have lots of new parts, new wheels and tires. New wiring harness, new grill, new running boards, several boxes of new parts. Has mustang front suspension, with rack and pinion steering, 4 wheel disc brakes, and 9" 4 link Ford rear end. Have engine complete with all accessories except AC compressor. 350 engine and 375 trans has only 4800 miles. Engine sounds great and performs super good, smooth and quick. Over $9,000 in sheet metal work done. Have Extreme S10 Pickup bed that goes with it.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
Very Nice Willys Pickup
Bristol , TN
57 MGA Roadster Complete Restoration
Original Survivor Car No Rust Runs Great
2006 Vespa 200 L Grand Tourismo Scooter Like New
Bristol , TN
1977 Chevy El Camino SS 350 /One owner local car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door