107 E. Cedar St.
Featured here is a 1950 Chevy 2 door Resto-rod. All steel custom rod, with chopped top, pancaked hood, custom grill, one piece bumpers, frenched headlamps & tail lights, power steering, power windows, power disc brakes, air conditioning, custom dash, custom leather interior, LT1 Corvette engine, 4 speed automatic trans. Drives like a new sports car. You can own a one of a kind, super nice custom ride. Fly in and drive home or we can deliver to you. Phone 423-968-9292 or cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
Beautiful 1962 Nova Convertable restomod.
1948 Lincoln Continental Club Coupe
Beautiful original 1961 Cadillac Biarritz
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door