516 E. Bristol St
Santa Clara, CA
PROB. NICEST 48 MERC VERT IN THE USA!
SAVED THOUSANDS WAS $60K NOW ONLY $45,000 FIRM FOR A FAST SALE SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
NOTE IS IN SANTA CLARA CA
1947 Mercury 8 Club Convertible.
Has up graded 115 hp 1949 V8 Flathead motor recently rebuilt.
3 speed on the column.
New Clutch, Brake Job, Rear Shocks, and Radiator
. All stock running gear. Car runs and drives like a dream. Clean and fun to drive
. Very well maintained auto owned by mature family member.
solid body and frame
excellent paint chrome trim, and interior
HAS 5 MIRRORS SEE PHOTO
HAS TOP BOOT
TOP IS POWER OPERATED, WORKS.
12 VOLT CONVERTED FROM 6 VOLT
HAS RADIO IN GLOVE BOX, IT WORKS YOU GET OLD RADIO
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1951 CHEVROLET SEDAN
70 GMC CUSTOMRACERAT RODHOT ROD REDUCED
Winter Haven, FL
40 FORD CHOPPED KUSTOM COUPE REDUCED 59995 obo
Elkhart , IN
1929 Ford High-Boy All-Steel Restored Reduced20k
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
53 MGTD with full quality restoration Reduced 27K
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door