Ready for your restoration or daily driver.
I am the 3rd local owner, comes with original Wa plate, 1963 for a 1966. Registered as a collector vehicle.
Comes with original user manual and original owner registration copy.
Original split rim spare bias ply tire.
Heads were reworked for unleaded gas, new valve seats/guides.
Headers with custom dual exhaust
Holly carb., Unilite distributor.
Typical bed rust thru and some cab rust thru.
Misc original interior trim and exterior badging are removed but included, see items on cab floor.
One dent RR in front of the rear wheel.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door