Classic Car Deals
1987 Ford Diesel F250. Ive had this truck for a couple years. I sold my house recently and dont see needing a truck. Im currently driving it. It is titled, registered and plated to me. Has the International IDI 6.9 liter- apparently a Jasper rebuild. Has zero leaks and zero blow by. Cold and hot starts are flawless. I just drove this truck down from South Carolina (loaded). Got 14mpg. These motors are know to turn 1million miles. Theyre not super powerful- (without mods) -but they last forever. You can easily fix anything on these. Gauges do work, Body is in excellent condition for the year. Interior is okay, just faded. Seats are comfortable though. Air conditioning is not currently blowing cold air. I have not looked at it. May get it serviced depending on my stay in Florida. new window motors, Bluetooth radio, and remote door locks. New Diff fluid and brake cylinders. Installed new brake booster. Rebuilt fuel rails. Front tires are new 10 ply. The shifts on this truck from 1-2 seem a little weak. If I was going to tow with this truck, Id consider getting a rebuild or have a trans shop service it first. Its a pretty simple trans, so rebuilding is cheap. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door