790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very good running and driving 1978 GMC Sierra short bed truck. This truck had a Summit Crate 350 Engine installed about 2 years ago and it runs very good. It drives good as well. It has the original paint still and has been primered in places to protect the body from rust. No bondo where the primer has been done. It has headers with good sounding dual exhaust. The transmission is a 350 turbo and shifts out good. This truck has factory power steering and brakes. It is a factory ac truck but the ac unit was not put back on when engine was swapped. The interior is also original. The seat is ripped on drivers side and the carpet is faded some but not bad for a 41 year old truck. The dash pad is new and it is a real dash pad, not that cheap dash cover. It has power locks with roll up windows and tilt steering. All gauges work expect the oil pressure gauge. It has 15 inch American Racing wheels with 255/70R15 tires. The bed has surface rust but no rusted thru places and is solid. The only rust that I saw was a little in the front rockers on both sides. The floors look good and the cab corners look good. These square body trucks are very popular and this one is a great candidate for a restoration or leave it as is and just drive and enjoy it. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See about 60 pics of this truck on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevy Nova Wagon 383 Stroker Runs Strong
Bremen , GA
1995 Corvette Convertible ONLY 57000 Miles LOOK
1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 350 V8 FI P/W P/L LOOK
1983 Chevy K10 4X4 SWB 305 V8 4 Speed Manual
Bremen , GA
1985 Chevy Silverado C-10 Original Paint Cold A/C
1965 Chevy Malibu Wagon 350 V8 P/S P/B A/C Heat
Bremen , GA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door