Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1964 C10 Short Box Big Window is absolutely stunning and will probably last about a minute. Nice trucks are selling like hot cakes as fast as they come up and this one is a beautiful build. 350 small block with just 2,000 miles so you can probably drive her forever before she gets tired and a 350 automatic transmission makes it easy to just get in and cruise.
Power brakes, disc in front, power steering, crazy custom sound system, custom bed, and finished off with, what else, of course custom wheels. Magazine cover shots everywhere, now its time for some in your town with a new owner. Offered at $39,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Full Fender ALL STEEL Roadster
Orange , CA
1966 Chevy C20 Redone 3/4 Ton of Fun LS3
1955 Chevy Post LS3 430HP Art Morrison CHassis
1966 Pontiac GTO Numbers Matching PHS Documented
1977 MBZ 450SL 2 Owner California Car Pristine
Orange , CA
1962 Corvette Resto Rod Beautiful 5 Year Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door