Tastefully done custom Chevrolet C10 pickup, frame off, frame powder coated, C notched and boxed in rear, Suburban fuel tank, disc brakes all around, custom sway bars, tubular A arms, air bags front and back, 427 Vette Tri Power fresh build, carbs rebuilt by Holley, 700r4 tranny, 12 bolt posi with 3:36 gear, dual fans, ultra straight body with PPG Omni black paint, one of a kind stainless trim, 3 inch exhaust that exits through rocker panels, seams filled, headlights frenched, custom hood scoop, Bamboo custom panels inside, and in bed, Vintage AC, Power everything, AM/FM leather high back seats, Rally wheels with dog dish caps, much more, award winner, needs nothing, only 4000 miles on build, video link https://youtu.be/Jkgs7h-zDPI, truck located 30 minutes SE of Dallas, $42,500, welcome inspections from third party, this is a beautiful truck!, no trades, no dealers, transaction is cash or bank wire only, scammers go elsewhere, call for more photos or additional info. David 214 738-5231
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door