East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#047 1981 Dodge "Lil Red Express" Pickup-Clone
Painted a beautiful Red with Gold 'Lil Red Express' truck logo on door and gold 'Lil Red Truck' on tail gate. Custom wood on bed sides and tail gate, custom wood rails on bed. Custom wood bed planks with Red strips, custom dual chrome exhaust coming out of step bed plates. Dual outside mirrors are new. The door handles, '83 Dodge grill are all new. Front bumper chrome looks good. Head lights and turn signal lights look new, taillights look new, all emblems are good. All glass and rubber is good. American Torque Thrust rim 15" look like new with BG Goodrich T/A radials like new. Sharp truck and a real attention getter!
Black interior on bucket seats, console, dash, door panels all look like new. Black sun visors look good, dash cluster is good, Bosch mini gauges mounted where radio goes, automatic on column, black carpet like new, one piece rubber floor mat, chrome door handles are good, sill plates good, shoulder belts, black carpeted behind seat. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 318 engine, automatic transmission, aluminum finned Mopar Performance valve covers, chrome air cleaner, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock carb, power steering, power front disc brakes and drum on the rear, stock exhaust manifolds, new dual Flowmaster exhaust. Neat and detailed under hood. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door