1986 Wrangler “C” package, all options except clock and cloth seat. 350/290 hp GM crate motor. Called a "Bonaventure" in the US.
Edelbrock 1406 Carburetor
Sanderson ceramic coated shorty headers
5 blade declutching fan
Custom one-piece driveshaft
Brand new 4-core aluminum rad (100 kms ago)
Serpentine belt system (from Vortec SBC)
Stage 1 700 R4 custom rebuilt transmission
Eaton Locker 3:73 Posi rear end
Fuel tanks – both sides (one this year, one last year)
New fuel lines (getting done this week)
Fuel Pump 200 (kms ago)
Rebuilt front end with alignment (250 kms ago)
Rebuilt GM rally wheels, straightened and clear poly-coated
Good tires – 80% tread remaining.
Original A/C (disconnected) truck came with cruise (also disconnected), all power options including PDL and PW, brake assist, steering assist, sliding rear window, mint vinyl seat (has a seat cover), trailering package with trailer brake module. Step bumper painted silver, no rust or serious damage, front bumperettes are perfect. She has tilt steering and I have added intermittent wipers. This truck has a no rust underside on both body and box, except for cab corners which are mostly gone.. Box interior is no rust as well with usual scratches etc. Truck needs doors and box sides. Front fenders are good but rusty. Tailgate is rusty but intact and could use a handle adjustment/straightening. Windshield cracked in upper RH corner (looking forward) but is not in line of vision. I have original owner’s manual. I am the 3rd owner.
Interior is 7 out of ten. Has original headliner (falling slightly, needs re-gluing), uncut door panels, vinyl seat with minor rips, but in the side of the seat where one gets out, not on top). Has a new brake pedal pad. I have some spare parts, like headlights, door switches, full door seal kits still in the bag.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door