1972 Chevrolet C 10 1/2 Ton Truck Shortbed, 35,000 miles on rebuilt 350 engine/transmission, automatic 3 speed in the floor, new parts: wiring,wheels and tires,engine and transmission mounts,trans crossmember, driveshaft, front and rear brakes, front suspension, 2 1/2 inch drop spindles, 1 inch drop springs, tie rods, ball joints, steering box, pump and hoses, ididit steering column, carpet, guages and circuit board, gas tank, sending unit,electric fuel pump, heater and wiper motors, American shifter kit, tracking bar, MSD distributor, chrome bumpers, Cherry Bomb glass packs, radiator, heater core, master brake cylinder and proportioning valve, water pump, 1 wire chrome alternator,brake light switch, oil and filter changed every 2,000 miles, approximately $1875.00 in extra parts, replaced outer rocker panels and floor pans, price lowered asking for $12,000.00!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door