1359 nw 60 rd
Albert , KS
1951 International L160 1 1/2 ton truck , 6 cyl , 4 speed , 2 speed rear axle , pto and hoist to lift bed , 750x 20 front tires , 8.25 x 20 rear tire , cab corners and floor rusted , hood bent , glass bad , missing carb, chassic model L162 , wheel base 154 , chassic serial # 33452 , GVW 18000 , Ihc model SD240 Serial # 42753 , title
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1947 KB3 IHC International 3/4 1 ton rat rod
1946 International IHC school bus K5 Kb5
1958 Chevy step van delievery truck 1 ton hippy
Albert , KS
1949 Studebaker farm truck 1 1/2 2 ton
1949 Ford F6 Truck Street rat rod farm truck
1949 studebaker 1/2 ton pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door