1359 nw 60 rd
1947 KB5 international winch truck no motor or radiator , 4 speed trans with pto that hooks to winch , model kb5l , chassis number 142901 model GRD 233 , serial number 251666 , hp 81 at 3400 rpm , MGV 15000, 7.50x20 tires that are in bad shape , 9 ft bed , total length 18 ft , back of cab to frame end 8 ft 6 in , no title, don't see any rust , has some dents ,no title
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door