Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
This fine Mustang is from the private collection where it was pampered and enjoyed for many years. Now it's your turn to have fun with the Mustang that Ford should have built 47 years ago. The Mach 1 look on these convertibles is stunning and always gathers awards and approval from other enthusiasts. Hurry and you can enjoy this fine open air Pony Car today.
Detailed engine bay with correct 302 V8
Smooth Shifting Cruise-O-Matic transmission with console Mounted Shifter
Pedal Ease Power Disc Brakes</ li>
Effortless Master Guide Power Steering Power
Finger Tip Control White Vinyl Power Top with Clear Rear Window
Excellent Set of Matched BF Goodrich Radial TA's P225/60R14
Correct Factory Optional Forged Styled Steel Wheels with Center Caps
First Year for the High Impact Painted Eurethane Front Bumper
Safety Guard Package with Seat Belts Padded Dash and Sun Visors
Optional Tinted Glass in all Windows
Visibility Group with Dual Color Keyed Outside Sport Mirrors
NASA Hood with fully functional Ram Air setup
Immaculate White High Back Bucket Seats
Color Keyed Front Bumper
Aftermarket AM/FM Cassette Stereo
Clean Solid Trunk with new mat
120 MPH Speedometer with 52XXX Miles Showing
Finished in Diamond Gloss Bright Red with Black Accents
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door